Forums Adult Industry Boards General Business Topics
  • Topic: Anyone suffering from Spring Fever?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 20, 2017 10:24 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        45 0

Anyone suffering from Spring Fever?

That's the chemical reaction that many of us guys experience when the iron in your blood turns to lead in your pants.

YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• March 20, 2017 10:53 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        16 0

Untitled title

A little... but I'm sure it will really set in by the beginning of next month.

I get very busy around the house in spring, and I'm also known to hit the gym and healthier foods this time of year too.

Our Experience Payze
      chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp

• March 20, 2017 12:39 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        45 0

Untitled title

Wizzo said:

You sure you didn't take one of those pills I gave you? :P

Not yet lol... in 24 hours tho...

YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• March 22, 2017 4:22 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        36 0

Untitled title

If only it would stop fucking raining in California.... We had a few good days where I was able to ride but then it started to rain again. 

I am in Phoenix for the rest of the week and hopefully when I get back it ill be nicer. We'll see. 

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

• March 22, 2017 8:46 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        27 0

Untitled title

YNOTJay said:

That's the chemical reaction that many of us guys experience when the iron in your blood turns to lead in your pants.

You are wise Jay, and spot on.  A man's libido typically picks up with the change of season, and spring time is when we are most spry and want to hammer every chick-a-dee in the roost.

Me, I noticed about two, three months ago, this little Korean girl at the Bodega on 37th St. was a bit rotund, she walked passed me one day and I gagged that girlfriend had more back than the Delaware Water Gap.  She then dyed her hair brown, which somehow made her allure sparkle.  It wasn't just me that noticed, my co-worker commented on the change, sexy no doubt, in a completely lustful way.

Sure enough, in my mind I'm in the storage room of the Deli and this little chunk of funk is perched up on top of a stack of canned good boxes, I'm plowing and she's pointing seductively to her open mouth and tongue.  Well, you can figure out the rest. 

Needless to say just today I walk in and there she is, flat faced but wearing these tight spandex pants that are showing that pump posterior that is glowing in the noon day sun.  Meanwhile in the franetic climate shifts that the East Coast is experiencing, the temp here in NY presently is in the teens, so that spring nut that surges from our loins is not of a natural course at this moment. 

But I totally dig what you're saying, I'm horny as fuck all the time, year round, twenty four seven.  Now let's get SunfunBill involved.

This post was edited by highprice at March 22, 2017 8:49 PM PDT

The Artist Formally Known As Housekeeper
      Trans-Glam Productions
      photography - design - video production
      Follow me on Twitter - FaceBook

Hawkhost features quality hosting for adult website
      Quality Hosting With Affordable Plans

• March 23, 2017 10:16 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        36 0

Untitled title

highprice said:
      YNOTJay said:

You are wise Jay, and spot on.  A man's libido typically picks up with the change of season, and spring time is when we are most spry and want to hammer every chick-a-dee in the roost.

Me, I noticed about two, three months ago, this little Korean girl at the Bodega on 37th St. was a bit rotund, she walked passed me one day and I gagged that girlfriend had more back than the Delaware Water Gap.  She then dyed her hair brown, which somehow made her allure sparkle.  It wasn't just me that noticed, my co-worker commented on the change, sexy no doubt, in a completely lustful way.

Sure enough, in my mind I'm in the storage room of the Deli and this little chunk of funk is perched up on top of a stack of canned good boxes, I'm plowing and she's pointing seductively to her open mouth and tongue.  Well, you can figure out the rest. 

Needless to say just today I walk in and there she is, flat faced but wearing these tight spandex pants that are showing that pump posterior that is glowing in the noon day sun.  Meanwhile in the franetic climate shifts that the East Coast is experiencing, the temp here in NY presently is in the teens, so that spring nut that surges from our loins is not of a natural course at this moment. 

But I totally dig what you're saying, I'm horny as fuck all the time, year round, twenty four seven.  Now let's get SunfunBill involved.

I am horny all year round. It drives my wife crazy. 

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel