• Topic: 420

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 20, 2017 9:47 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        46 0

Big holiday today in the stoner community. And since there are TONS AND TONS of girls who smoke in the cam girl community... today should be interesting.

YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• April 20, 2017 10:32 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        9 0

Untitled title

My Step Son lives at 1 of our other houses in Massachusetts. 

They recently legalized it and allow you to have 12 plants growing at any 1 time.

So of course he has 12 really large plants that will be ready for harvest in June.

Even though he is not legally allowed to sell it you can carry on you 1 ounce at any time with no penalty, so I know he will be selling it an ounce at a time.

Currently not only can you have 12 plants per household but you can have 10 ounces available in your house at any 1 time.

He is already talking about how much money he will have at the end of June.

• April 20, 2017 11:44 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        37 0

Untitled title

I think pot people are so funny. I just don't get pot at all. 

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

• April 20, 2017 12:22 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        46 0

Untitled title

I would honestly say well over 1/2 of the cam girl community either uses it casually or it's a major part of their life and their act.

Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• April 20, 2017 1:41 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        13 -8

Untitled title

It usually brings about 50 or 60 thousand people to downtown and the beaches around here.  You can smell it from a mile away.

• April 20, 2017 4:08 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        37 0

Untitled title

Lots of fucked up girls today on cam huh?

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

• April 20, 2017 7:04 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

I saw the subject "420" in a news article today and have no idea what it means. Now I know it has something to do with pot, but I have no interest in finding out what it stands for. Anyone can smoke anything they want IMO, but lighting anything on fire and inhaling the smoke is just plain dumb. I don't care if you smoke lawn grass or cardboard or your socks, it's still dumb.

• April 20, 2017 7:49 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        13 -8

Untitled title

SunFunBill said:

I saw the subject "420" in a news article today and have no idea what it means. Now I know it has something to do with pot, but I have no interest in finding out what it stands for. Anyone can smoke anything they want IMO, but lighting anything on fire and inhaling the smoke is just plain dumb. I don't care if you smoke lawn grass or cardboard or your socks, it's still dumb.

You don't have to smoke it.  You can eat it and you can drink it if you like.

• April 20, 2017 7:50 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        13 -8

Untitled title

hardball said:
      SunFunBill said:

You don't have to smoke it.  You can eat it and you can drink it if you like. I drink it in soda pop.  My personal favourite is grape soda.

• April 21, 2017 10:36 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        46 0

Untitled title

rochard said:

Lots of fucked up girls today on cam huh?

I don't think so. Weed is normal.

• April 21, 2017 11:22 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        28 0

Untitled title

I'm a pot smoker since 1973, it's a beautiful thing. I was also a dealer back when I was a hippie and also the bumpty. I had a good friend in high school who always got great bud and once before class he turned me onto what he called 'panama red'.  The joint was as thin as a toothpick and I thought, WTF, but boy I hit that shit and was coughing my ass off. Then, man I got as high as a Georgia Pine, I went to class and I was tripping baby, there must've been some PCP in that shit or something, but that was one high I'll never forget.

Years later that same friend moved to Las Vegas, when I was there on business he used to bring over that dessert grown greenery and it was da bomb! I stayed high for a month. Thai stick is also a good high, I think you can still find that in Amsterdam and other Euro locales. One time I was in a Hotel lobby in Holland and a guy was rolling a Jamaican sized spleaf, he actually dumped a couple of pieces of hash in it, I said "yeah baby".

Hash is also another great get high, it's not very commonplace these days, back in the seventies it was more plentiful and a good puff indeed. I don't smoke much nowadays, primarily because I'm broke, plus I'm more of a Wino / Beer drinker and hell raiser these days. But a good friend of mine in my neighborhood keeps a good quantity on hand for sale to close friends and personal use, he always hooks me up so I still do enjoy sparking it up every once and again. It's a great change of pace and it can give you a good alternate look at your world, also great before sex, very relaxing. Pot also enhances the enjoyment of watching old movies and listening to music, when I was a teenager a bunch of us would get lit up then go record shopping on Bleecker St., then straight to the film forum to watch Marx Brothers movies.

rochard said:

I just don't get pot at all. 

If anybody needs a toke, it's you roc

bill said:

I don't care if you smoke lawn grass or cardboard or your socks, it's still dumb.

What's absolutely dump is cigarette smoking, it stinks, it totally controls one life and the tobacco sucks. I also enjoy Cigar smoking a great deal, very relaxing and an overall good experience when done properly, and at the right time. That was one of my guilty pleasures that Mayor Bloomie took away when he banned smoking in bars.  I used to go to the sports bar on Sundays with a big Excalibur Churchill, sit right in the middle of the room and smoke that sucker 'til the 3rd quarter. My friends pub in the Village on Christopher St. was always an awesome place to go light up. Grab a stogie at the end of the block, stool up at the bar and have a ball, I could go all night doing that, miss those times.

My view of smoking is it's an age old activity like drinking, people have and will always have the need to take a drink and puff it up.  Nothings ever gonna change in that regard.

But overall, y'all need to loosen your collars, smoke a doobie and chill, good times.

PS; iFriendsTim, I'm going to need to get the address to yours sons place.

The Artist Formally Known As Housekeeper
      Trans-Glam Productions
      photography - design - video production
      Follow me on Twitter - FaceBook

Hawkhost features quality hosting for adult website
      Quality Hosting With Affordable Plans

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel