Forums Adult Industry Boards General Business Topics
  • Topic: I am fat, so...

    Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 31, 2017 7:01 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,581
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        134
      • cR(s)
        44 0

      I am fat, so...

      Last December I was 201 lbs... Today I am 232 lbs. Fuck this. I am back on my diet. 

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

    • July 31, 2017 9:04 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        1,652
      • Thank(s)
        282
      • Thanked
        49
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

      Untitled title

      rochard said:

      Last December I was 201 lbs... Today I am 232 lbs. Fuck this. I am back on my diet. 

      Just look at it as a warm up to Thanksgiving

    • August 1, 2017 8:10 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,867
      • Thank(s)
        289
      • Thanked
        174
      • cR(s)
        50 0

      Untitled title

      hardball said:
      rochard said:

      Last December I was 201 lbs... Today I am 232 lbs. Fuck this. I am back on my diet. 

      Just look at it as a warm up to Thanksgiving

      LOL... I hit my all time high last Thanksgiving. Just shy of 194.

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • August 1, 2017 10:54 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
        1,652
      • Thank(s)
        282
      • Thanked
        49
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

      Untitled title

      YNOTJay said:
      hardball said:
      rochard said:

      Last December I was 201 lbs... Today I am 232 lbs. Fuck this. I am back on my diet. 

      Just look at it as a warm up to Thanksgiving

      LOL... I hit my all time high last Thanksgiving. Just shy of 194.

      That is my all time high as well.

    • August 1, 2017 1:44 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,581
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        134
      • cR(s)
        44 0

      Untitled title

      This morning I was down to 227 so that's a start. 

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

    • August 1, 2017 4:33 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        12
      • Thank(s)
        1
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled title

      Have gone from 260 to 225, but...it took me three years :) Get back on your diet and stay on it.

      ____________________________________
      --

      Swiper

      Keeper of the Fantasy Baseball Flame
    • The following users say thanks to Wizzo for this useful post:
    • August 2, 2017 11:50 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,867
      • Thank(s)
        289
      • Thanked
        174
      • cR(s)
        50 0

      Untitled title

      Swiper said:

      Have gone from 260 to 225, but...it took me three years :) Get back on your diet and stay on it.

      Whoa... it's been years since I saw you but don't remember you being even close to that big.

       

      Congrats on the weight loss...

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • August 2, 2017 1:44 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,581
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        134
      • cR(s)
        44 0

      Untitled title

      This morning I am down to 225. While I am excited about this, I am merely optimistic at this point. I was eating very poorly the past week (I had family in town so lots and lots of fast food) so while seven pounds is a lot it's really just a matter of me switching from very poor eating to very healthy eating plus exercise. I expect my weight loss will continue but in smaller amounts. 

       

      I am really tired today, but I think this is because it was hot yesterday. 

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

    • August 2, 2017 3:14 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        12
      • Thank(s)
        1
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled title

      YNOTJay said:
      Swiper said:

      Have gone from 260 to 225, but...it took me three years :) Get back on your diet and stay on it.

      Whoa... it's been years since I saw you but don't remember you being even close to that big.

       

      Congrats on the weight loss...

      Probably somewhere in the 250's when you saw me last. I carry it pretty well, but it was really getting in the way of my sports activities. Nowadays I eat the same low carb diet every week and exercise on a schedule. The main point being that crap they always tell you: it has to be a permanent lifestyle change and not a short term plan.

      I guess I have no real reason to be involved in the "Adult Industry" these days. My clients are all record companies and producers of Children's content. Still, would be nice to see you sometime. Let me know if you get to LA.

       

      edit: Fifth place is mine! Don't get any ideas.

      This post was edited by Swiper at August 2, 2017 3:15 PM PDT
      ____________________________________
      --

      Swiper

      Keeper of the Fantasy Baseball Flame
    • August 3, 2017 10:16 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,867
      • Thank(s)
        289
      • Thanked
        174
      • cR(s)
        50 0

      Untitled title

      Swiper said:
      YNOTJay said:
      Swiper said:

      Have gone from 260 to 225, but...it took me three years :) Get back on your diet and stay on it.

      Whoa... it's been years since I saw you but don't remember you being even close to that big.

       

      Congrats on the weight loss...

      Probably somewhere in the 250's when you saw me last. I carry it pretty well, but it was really getting in the way of my sports activities. Nowadays I eat the same low carb diet every week and exercise on a schedule. The main point being that crap they always tell you: it has to be a permanent lifestyle change and not a short term plan.

      I guess I have no real reason to be involved in the "Adult Industry" these days. My clients are all record companies and producers of Children's content. Still, would be nice to see you sometime. Let me know if you get to LA.

       

      edit: Fifth place is mine! Don't get any ideas.

      It would be nice to see you again. I was in Burbank for a few days last month for a conf but really didn't have much time to do anything outside of the show.

       

      You can enjoy Fifth place hahah... 4th is mine :D

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • August 4, 2017 9:10 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,581
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        134
      • cR(s)
        44 0

      Untitled title

      This morning I am down to 223.

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

    • August 7, 2017 2:10 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        29
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        7
      • cR(s)
        1 0

      Untitled title

      Last year my blood work came back and I had extremely high cholesterol. My father had a heart attack at 48, my grandfather at 50 and one that killed him at 60, all my uncles have had heart attacks at a young age and the blood work was a major wake up call for me being 42 and out of shape.

       

      It's been 10 months since I cut out almost all fast food, eat mainly a plant based diet but do have fish, chicken and occasionally some red meat. I have been keeping sodium to a minimum and don't touch soft drinks. The first 3 months were tough, I used to love my junk food and it wasn't an easy transition. I did my blood work for the first time last week, bad cholesterol is down, good cholesterol is up and all the other levels were right on point. I'm also down 25 pounds, the weight loss was just a byproduct of trying not to die of a heart attack;-)

       

      So that age old debate, change your diet or go to the gym for weight loss; I'm sure both work but I can attest that eating right works wonders.

      This post was edited by KennyB at August 7, 2017 2:11 PM PDT
    • August 7, 2017 2:23 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        2,867
      • Thank(s)
        289
      • Thanked
        174
      • cR(s)
        50 0

      Untitled title

      KennyB said:

      Last year my blood work came back and I had extremely high cholesterol. My father had a heart attack at 48, my grandfather at 50 and one that killed him at 60, all my uncles have had heart attacks at a young age and the blood work was a major wake up call for me being 42 and out of shape.

       

      It's been 10 months since I cut out almost all fast food, eat mainly a plant based diet but do have fish, chicken and occasionally some red meat. I have been keeping sodium to a minimum and don't touch soft drinks. The first 3 months were tough, I used to love my junk food and it wasn't an easy transition. I did my blood work for the first time last week, bad cholesterol is down, good cholesterol is up and all the other levels were right on point. I'm also down 25 pounds, the weight loss was just a byproduct of trying not to die of a heart attack;-)

       

      So that age old debate, change your diet or go to the gym for weight loss; I'm sure both work but I can attest that eating right works wonders.

      Your family history is quite similar to mine. And yup, my first wake up call was at 43 so to speak. I've been on a low level cholesterol med for several years and get my levels checked every six months. Going to the gym and eating right is tough but I do the best I can and it has made a big difference.

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • August 11, 2017 3:38 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        84
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        13
      • cR(s)
        5 0

      Untitled title

      hardball said:
      YNOTJay said:
      hardball said:
      rochard said:

      Last December I was 201 lbs... Today I am 232 lbs. Fuck this. I am back on my diet. 

      Just look at it as a warm up to Thanksgiving

      LOL... I hit my all time high last Thanksgiving. Just shy of 194.

      That is my all time high as well.

      Pretty much mine too, maybe made it up to 196 or so at one point.

       

      For most of my life I've been fortunate - thin & toned no matter what I ate. Just turned 40 and let's just say that's changed! Honestly my biggest problem calorie-wise is probably wine/beer, if I add up the #s for that it's no wonder I'm 25 lbs heavier than 10 years ago.

    • August 11, 2017 6:42 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        1,652
      • Thank(s)
        282
      • Thanked
        49
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

      Untitled title

      roberto said:
      hardball said:
      YNOTJay said:
      hardball said:
      rochard said:

      Last December I was 201 lbs... Today I am 232 lbs. Fuck this. I am back on my diet. 

      Just look at it as a warm up to Thanksgiving

      LOL... I hit my all time high last Thanksgiving. Just shy of 194.

      That is my all time high as well.

      Pretty much mine too, maybe made it up to 196 or so at one point.

       

      For most of my life I've been fortunate - thin & toned no matter what I ate. Just turned 40 and let's just say that's changed! Honestly my biggest problem calorie-wise is probably wine/beer, if I add up the #s for that it's no wonder I'm 25 lbs heavier than 10 years ago.

      Its called getting old.

    • August 11, 2017 6:50 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
        1,652
      • Thank(s)
        282
      • Thanked
        49
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

      Untitled title

      BTW, nice to see you back R. I have been through your neck of the woods a couple of times and you weren't around to meet up.  Gotta make that work sometime.

    Icon Legend and Forum Rights

  • Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel