(0 rates)
    • November 22, 2017 7:07 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Get your #TSBlackFriday deal!

Hello everyone!
      We're thrilled to announce the two extraordinary offers we're bringing to celebrate the first ever TrafficStars Black Friday, for both new and existing advertisers at TrafficStars.

The Accelerator Program and Exclusive Flat Deals.

ACCELERATOR PROGRAM

WHO IS IT FOR? 
      New advertisers.

WHAT IS IT?
      Get 3 Sessions with an Acceleration Expert to get your media buying up and running in no time. As we're feeling generous, you can also get The TrafficStars Industry Insider Guide – a never-before-released, highly coveted document filled with insider tips, highlights and hidden gems of our traffic sources.

WHEN CAN I GET IT?

WHY?
      Have you always wanted to know how to get the cheapest traffic, where to find the highest volumes of carrier traffic, which are the most popular verticals and get expert campaign tactics and strategies from our team of industry experts? Then the never-before-seen Industry Insider Guide has everything you need.
      Plus, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, there’s always some tips and tricks you can learn. That's why we're also offering free Accelerator Sessions with an expert to get you off to the best start possible with your TrafficStars account.

HOW DO I GET MY DEAL?
      Register a TrafficStars account and quote the code TSBLACKFRIDAY to your assigned Account Manager to join the accelerator program.
      Terms and conditions apply.

EXCLUSIVE FLAT DEALS

WHO IS IT FOR? 
      All registered and approved advertisers.

WHAT IS IT?
      Set up fixed CPM campaigns for an agreed percentage (up to 5%!) of traffic on a specific publisher, ad spot and the GEOs of your choice.

WHEN CAN I GET IT?
      Speak with your Account Manager or our Support Team before 15:00 UTC on Thursday 23rd November. Campaigns will run from Black Friday until the end of Cyber Monday(27/11/17 23:59 UTC).

WHY?
      Usually Flat Rate campaigns are sold exclusively on large percentages and often span many GEOs. Use this opportunity to test the outcome of a Flat Rate campaign before committing to a higher volume of traffic. It's also a fantastic way of testing new traffic sources that you've never tried before.

HOW DO I GET MY DEAL?
      Reach out to your Account Manager or our Support Team for the list of available Ad Spots and GEOs and apply.
      Terms and conditions apply.

Register at TrafficStars and tap 1.2 billion ad impressions per day!
      CPC, CPM and Dynamic CPM pricing, Worldwide desktop and mobile traffic on banners and popunders, and xHamster.com in exclusivity!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel