Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 1, 2017 9:53 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Watergate Redux

I feel like I have seen this movie.  Anyone care to speculate about the ending? I am pretty sure it will end the same way.  Except this time, I think the VP will crash and burn and there will be no freeking pardon.

• December 2, 2017 10:13 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        52 0

Untitled title

One can ONLY hope.

I tend to like my movies to end with much darker consequences. How I WANT it to end is much more evil than how it probably will end. Me thinks I should probably keep my desired climax and denouement to myself on this one...

YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• December 2, 2017 12:15 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Untitled title

yeah, in today's big brother world, you really have to watch what you say.  Remember free speech?

• December 2, 2017 1:19 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        52 0

Untitled title

hardball said:

yeah, in today's big brother world, you really have to watch what you say.  Remember free speech?

Vaguely... 

Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• December 3, 2017 12:16 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        48 0

Untitled title

It really depends on where this goes. I believe our government, including Mueller, knows a lot more than they are telling us. They know about every contact the Trump people had with the Russian government, and everything that was said. This isn't because anyone was watching the Trump people, but instead because our intelligence community was watching the Russians. This is standard. We read everything they send back to Moscow. 

If there was in fact any communication with the Trump Campaign and the Russian government, they will in fact have to impeach Trump. Most likely he will be removed from office. 

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

• December 4, 2017 9:12 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        52 0

Untitled title

Well to read it from the liberal politicos that I follow on Twitter... impeachment is imminent.

• December 4, 2017 3:12 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Untitled title

You might enjoy falling this twitter.  Seth Abramson is prescient. He is so on top of this mess and a fount of great info.  Let me know if you like it. Here is an example.....

"2 days ago I wrote, "If you've been following the news closely, you'll know that in the last 48 hours a trap has closed on Trump from which he cannot escape." Some scoffed at the bold statement. OK. Now read this headline and tell me the WH DOESN'T see the writing on the wall:

This post was edited by hardball at December 5, 2017 8:58 AM PST
    • December 5, 2017 9:20 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        48 0

Untitled title

Seems to me like they are moving towards obstruction of justice all of a sudden.... 

• December 5, 2017 10:18 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Untitled title

rochard said:

Seems to me like they are moving towards obstruction of justice all of a sudden.... 

If Trump wasn't worried about any of this, he wouldn't be pre planning his puny defense and above the law argument. Too much gaslighting going on in America.  You just can't keep up...and can't remember clearly what happened.  Like say Hurricane Harvey....Puerto Rico disaster...any number of the islands that were hit.  How about the Las Vegas shooting and the bump stock?  Barely a blip.  The mother of all bomb drop.  The cruise missiles in Syria.  The mighty armada that got lost heading for North Korea.  The inauguration crowds.  The awkward handshakes. And all the other bs.  The only thing that is a clear and present danger that does not go away is Russia.  You know three years worth of tax returns not released.  The pee pee tapes.  And now Deutshebank is being subpoenaed  for Trump family accounts along with other banks as well.  But the real sleeper in my mind in all of this when it blows, is Mike Pence who was in charge of the whole transition.  He is silent but vulnerable.

• December 6, 2017 9:09 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        52 0

Untitled title

What's sad is I forgot some of that stuff. I can't wait for the day this all blows up. There has never been a president in modern times... not even GWB... where every single day is mired in some sort of scandal, or mishandling of something, or a situation that is beyond ridiculous.

• December 6, 2017 9:41 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        48 0

Untitled title

What stuns me is that they seem to think they can get away with it. It's almost like the Keystone cops. 

A great example of this is the tweet that just went out a few days ago, which might have implicated Trump, but suddenly they are saying an attorney did it. I would imagine it would be very, VERY easy to see if the attorney actually did write the tweet. We can tell exactly what device it came from, and we can place this attorney with the device or perhaps not with the device. There must be a billion cameras in the White House, logs, we can track the attorney's cell phone, witnesses.... We can tell if he was in the room with the device when the tweet was written. My guess is that it wasn't written by Trump. 

If if was, that opens up an entirely new can of worms. So now Trump's attorney is writing tweets on Trump's account, which we consider the official voice of the US government? So now a private attorney is writing tweets for the US President? Is that legal? 

• December 6, 2017 11:33 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Untitled title

YNOTJay said:

What's sad is I forgot some of that stuff. I can't wait for the day this all blows up. There has never been a president in modern times... not even GWB... where every single day is mired in some sort of scandal, or mishandling of something, or a situation that is beyond ridiculous.

That is totally intentional.  But what is scary is that it could work.  Shudder.  Now you have this Israeli embassy move. People will die because of it.  I believe he is hoping that something bad will happen with terrorism and validate his wall and travel bans as well as deflect from Mueller.  Now it is getting weird.  Time to get out the tin hats, boys.

• December 7, 2017 12:54 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

I think for sure that it will all come out: Trump personally and directlly colluded with Russians,  obstructed justice, lied to everyone, and committed a few crimes all at the same time.  

What I'm not sure about is what happens next.  

Let's say he's 100% guilty on everything. 

Can he be impeached? How long will this take and what power does he have until he's out? What if he delays it forever?

Can he be arrested? How long will that take? 

Stream your webcams to your own customers, at your own prices. Works with any payment processor.
      Contact me for more information via Skype: markprince.2much | Toll Free 1-866-892-5122. Email: sales1@2much.net
    • December 7, 2017 2:13 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Untitled title

2muchmark said:

I think for sure that it will all come out: Trump personally and directlly colluded with Russians,  obstructed justice, lied to everyone, and committed a few crimes all at the same time.  

Can he be impeached? How long will this take and what power does he have until he's out? What if he delays it forever?

Who the fuck cares if he is impeached?  He needs to lose his job and take Pence down the plughole with him.  Let someone with backbone and courage run America.  Like Mitch McConnell.

• December 7, 2017 2:23 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

LOL! Mitch.  There's a miserable guy...

Stream your webcams to your own customers, at your own prices. Works with any payment processor.
      Contact me for more information via Skype: markprince.2much | Toll Free 1-866-892-5122. Email: sales1@2much.net
    • December 7, 2017 6:40 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        48 0

Untitled title

2muchmark said:

Then how come we haven't see any direct evidence of this yet? 

I know they can't tell us everything they know - they don't want to tip their hand - but surely we should have figured out something by now. At least the press should have. 

• December 7, 2017 7:27 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        14 -8

Untitled title

rochard said:
      2muchmark said:

Then how come we haven't see any direct evidence of this yet? 

I know they can't tell us everything they know - they don't want to tip their hand - but surely we should have figured out something by now. At least the press should have. 

Cause this guy is a dangerous prosecutor. 

• December 11, 2017 10:26 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        48 0

Untitled title

Ever wonder if they are really looking into Trump and potential money laundering? 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel