Forums Adult Industry Boards General Business Topics
  • Topic: Guy "attacks" Weinstein

    Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 10, 2018 9:43 AM PST
      • Post(s)
        3,147
      • Thank(s)
        316
      • Thanked
        201
      • cR(s)
        52 0

      Guy "attacks" Weinstein

      http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/10/harvey-weinstein-attacked-video-restaurant/

       

      What a stupid fuckin idiot. Gets his friend to film him giving Weinstein two baby taps... and for what? To feel better about himself? To win points with the SJWs out there? While yes, Weinstein is a piece of shit... now he has video proof to sue you and get you arrested.

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • January 10, 2018 12:21 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        1,824
      • Thank(s)
        326
      • Thanked
        62
      • cR(s)
        15 -8

      Untitled title

      arrested and sued for that?  WTF is this world coming to?

    • January 10, 2018 5:54 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        157
      • Thank(s)
        9
      • Thanked
        6
      • cR(s)
        1 0

      Untitled title

      hardball said:

      arrested and sued for that?  WTF is this world coming to?

      Assault & battery for starters. 

      Slander as well since he has not been found guilty of anything yet. He is innocent until a court of law finds him guilty. So this person slandered him with unproven allegations as well as possibly denied him of his right to due process.

      The US constitution is not waved because you believe unproven allegations. Find him guilty first.. then talk smack.

      ____________________________________

      GO5150 Digital Production Studio, Greenfield, MA


      Office Fax: (413) 7seven4 - 4four4six

    • The following users say thanks to massdad for this useful post:
    • January 10, 2018 7:00 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        1,824
      • Thank(s)
        326
      • Thanked
        62
      • cR(s)
        15 -8

      Untitled title

      massdad said:
      hardball said:

      arrested and sued for that?  WTF is this world coming to?

      Assault & battery for starters. 

      Slander as well since he has not been found guilty of anything yet. He is innocent until a court of law finds him guilty. So this person slandered him with unproven allegations as well as possibly denied him of his right to due process.

      The US constitution is not waved because you believe unproven allegations. Find him guilty first.. then talk smack.

      What a freeking woose.  Hiding under (legal) skirts.  Kinda like Trump.  Ooh ah someone tapped me on the chin......sue.  How brave and manly. The US constitution is not the bible.  Just in case you might have gotten them confused.

    • January 10, 2018 10:23 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        3,147
      • Thank(s)
        316
      • Thanked
        201
      • cR(s)
        52 0

      Untitled title

      You know how it works here in America hardball... we are a litigious country but we also have due process and that whole "innocent before proven guilty" thing. This has nothing to do with the bible or being manly or any of that shit. I think any schmuck out there believes that Weinstein has at least SOME guilt at the very least, and a shitload of guilt at the very most.

       

      I'm not defending him but he isn't "hiding" under anything. The dude was attacked (lamely) and verbally and it was filmed. Public court of opinion or not it's his right to go after that guy now.

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • January 11, 2018 6:31 AM PST
      • Post(s)
        1,824
      • Thank(s)
        326
      • Thanked
        62
      • cR(s)
        15 -8

      Untitled title

      YNOTJay said:

      You know how it works here in America hardball... we are a litigious country but we also have due process and that whole "innocent before proven guilty" thing. This has nothing to do with the bible or being manly or any of that shit. I think any schmuck out there believes that Weinstein has at least SOME guilt at the very least, and a shitload of guilt at the very most.

       

      I'm not defending him but he isn't "hiding" under anything. The dude was attacked (lamely) and verbally and it was filmed. Public court of opinion or not it's his right to go after that guy now.

      I am kinda old school.  A slap in the face and a few epithets is not actionable.  It is a waste of time and judicial resources. And frankly, he would be raked across the coals in a frivolous law suit trying to prove he didn't deserve it. Lawsuits over shit like just trivialize real assaults.  You know like a punch in the face that breaks someones nose, or a beat down in front of the 7-11.  That kind of thing.  Otherwise, the victim should get his wife to give the perp a good talking to.  That is how Ward Cleaver would have handled it.  With the wrath of June.

    • January 11, 2018 11:43 AM PST
      • Post(s)
        3,147
      • Thank(s)
        316
      • Thanked
        201
      • cR(s)
        52 0

      Untitled title

      LOL... I feel you on that. I'm old school in that regard as well. But, it is what it is.

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • January 11, 2018 3:58 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        157
      • Thank(s)
        9
      • Thanked
        6
      • cR(s)
        1 0

      Untitled title

      Fact: If Weinstein said fuck you jerk-off and socked him in the mouth he would have been arrested and sued by the douchepickle.

      ____________________________________

      GO5150 Digital Production Studio, Greenfield, MA


      Office Fax: (413) 7seven4 - 4four4six

    • January 11, 2018 4:31 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        2,831
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        147
      • cR(s)
        49 0

      Untitled title

      He might be a piece of shit, but you can't go around slapping people. 

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

    • January 11, 2018 6:48 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        1,824
      • Thank(s)
        326
      • Thanked
        62
      • cR(s)
        15 -8

      Untitled title

      massdad said:

      Fact: If Weinstein said fuck you jerk-off and socked him in the mouth he would have been arrested and sued by the douchepickle.

      Typical......He didn't "sock" sock him in the mouth.  Maybe where you live, you think that girly slap was a punch.  I guess that is why you need guns. To protect yourself from rampant slapping.  I howled when I read your reply.  Seriously...not joking here.

    • January 11, 2018 6:49 PM PST
      • Post(s)
        1,824
      • Thank(s)
        326
      • Thanked
        62
      • cR(s)
        15 -8

      Untitled title

      rochard said:

      He might be a piece of shit, but you can't go around slapping people. 

      sure...a heinous act for sure.  Lock him up.

    • January 12, 2018 7:29 AM PST
      • Post(s)
        955
      • Thank(s)
        95
      • Thanked
        54
      • cR(s)
        20 0

      Untitled title

      rochard said:

      He might be a piece of shit, but you can't go around slapping people. 

      That clip made me shake my head.

      ____________________________________

      Our Experience Payze
      chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp

    • January 12, 2018 8:32 AM PST
      • Post(s)
        3,147
      • Thank(s)
        316
      • Thanked
        201
      • cR(s)
        52 0

      Untitled title

      hardball said:
      massdad said:

      Fact: If Weinstein said fuck you jerk-off and socked him in the mouth he would have been arrested and sued by the douchepickle.

      Typical......He didn't "sock" sock him in the mouth.  Maybe where you live, you think that girly slap was a punch.  I guess that is why you need guns. To protect yourself from rampant slapping.  I howled when I read your reply.  Seriously...not joking here.

      No need to make this issue personal. Bottom line is, had Weinstein retaliated I firmly believe he would have been arrested and sued. No one said anything about that particular slap being a "punch".

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!
      Skype: LAJConsulting

    • January 12, 2018 11:04 AM PST
      • Post(s)
        2,831
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        147
      • cR(s)
        49 0

      Untitled title

      A slap is still assault. No matter what. 

      ____________________________________

      YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

    Icon Legend and Forum Rights

  • Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel