Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 11, 2018 7:22 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        16 -8

Trump Is worried sick

“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

This is the dossier that was originally bought and paid for by.....the alt right.  He is nervous and should be. Their campaign wasn't surveilled because of FISA, it was caught because the Russians were being monitored.  Duh.

• January 11, 2018 4:00 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

Poor bastard.. he might have to go home and retire to being a fucking billionaire with a smoking hot old lady. He must be shaking in his boots. :) 

• January 11, 2018 4:30 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        51 0

Untitled title

The really scary thing is that they didn't know. I am reading the Trump book "Fire and Fury" and the part I am reading right now is talking about Flynn. Flynn was asked multiple times about the conversations he had with the Russian ambassador and if he discussed sanctions. Every time he denied it. He denied it knowing damn well it was recorded. He knew we record all conversations with the Russian ambassador and he knew he was on tape. WTF? 

But I think this goes so much further than Flynn talking to the ambassador. I think the real problem is going to be with George Papadopoulos. It seems he was communicating with the Russians. The Trump campaign knew the Russians had the emails before anyone else in the US. It also seems to me the FBI learned about the hacked emails because they discovered the Trump campaign was talking to the Russians. I also think the FBI was talking to George Papadopoulos long before anyone knows about. 

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

• January 11, 2018 6:50 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        16 -8

Untitled title

rochard said:

The really scary thing is that they didn't know. I am reading the Trump book "Fire and Fury" and the part I am reading right now is talking about Flynn. Flynn was asked multiple times about the conversations he had with the Russian ambassador and if he discussed sanctions. Every time he denied it. He denied it knowing damn well it was recorded. He knew we record all conversations with the Russian ambassador and he knew he was on tape. WTF? 

But I think this goes so much further than Flynn talking to the ambassador. I think the real problem is going to be with George Papadopoulos. It seems he was communicating with the Russians. The Trump campaign knew the Russians had the emails before anyone else in the US. It also seems to me the FBI learned about the hacked emails because they discovered the Trump campaign was talking to the Russians. I also think the FBI was talking to George Papadopoulos long before anyone knows about. 

I own the mayflowermeeting dot com

• January 11, 2018 6:52 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        16 -8

Untitled title

massdad said:

Poor bastard.. he might have to go home and retire to being a fucking billionaire with a smoking hot old lady. He must be shaking in his boots. :) 

He is a half wit insecure semi literate that hasn't fucked that arm candy in years. He has his own bedroom in the White House with a lock on the door and three tv screens.  He is going to make himself and America the laughing stock of Davos.  He can't even go to England to open the new US embassy.  That is a humiliation....He won't be shaking in his boots but probably sobbing in his Big Mac.  Money isn't everything.  His reputation and legacy are in tatters and the world is laughing at him.  That is really a hard pill for a narcissist who just is totally failing at being president.

This post was edited by hardball at January 12, 2018 8:36 AM PST
    • January 12, 2018 8:36 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        54 0

Untitled title

hardball said:
      massdad said:

He is a half wit insecure semi literate that hasn't fucked that arm candy in years. He has his own bedroom in the White House with a lock on the door and three tv screens.  He is going to make himself and America the laughing stock of Davos.  He can't even go to England to open the new US embassy.  That is a humiliation....He won't be shaking in his boots but probably sobbing in his Big Mac.  Money isn't everything.  His reputation and legacy are in tatters and the world is laughing at him.  That is really a hard pill for a narcissist who just is totally failing at being president.

Yes... THIS ^^^

YNOT MAIL - THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Contact me to advertise on YNOT.com and have your brand seen by thousands of adult business people daily!

• January 12, 2018 11:06 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        51 0

Untitled title

hardball said:
      massdad said:

Something is not right about his marriage. Sleeping in different rooms is one thing - my wife and I do this. (We both snore and keep each other up.) But this is not a traditional marriage. I don't think it ever was. She is clearly in this for the money. 

• January 12, 2018 8:06 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        16 -8

Untitled title

rochard said:
      hardball said:
      massdad said:

Something is not right about his marriage. Sleeping in different rooms is one thing - my wife and I do this. (We both snore and keep each other up.) But this is not a traditional marriage. I don't think it ever was. She is clearly in this for the money. 

I lived and worked in a few Eastern European countries and this girl is just so typical.  Maybe he didn't actually write a cheque for her...but he sure as shit bought her furniture.

• January 15, 2018 11:18 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        51 0

Untitled title

I don't know... If you told me i would be a million for the rest of my life if I had a child with an older ugly woman.... If I was single, bored, and just a slight bit desperate I might just do it. 

She could have had any man she wanted. Surely there must be a younger, good looking multi millionaire who would take her. 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel