Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 8, 2018 10:34 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Daytona Beach bike week this Friday

Hey all! Just dropping in to see if anyone is going to the Daytona Beach bike week rally this week? It starts tomorrow the 9th and last till next Sunday the 18th. I'm going tomorrow, Friday with my helper Kerry.

We were going to get a hotel and stay overnight but I guess we will just spend the day and evening. Always cool to see all the custom motorcycles and hot babes. Since I sell biker stuff I look for new items I can try to buy wholesale. Going to be a bit cool tomorrow, only in the 60's. Might go up one more day before it's over.

In other news I had a jump of new adult sales since last week. Had over 100 bucks worth of new sales last week on my old sites. No idea why. Got more new sales this week too. I'll take it! Anyways if anyone is going to bike week let me know if you need any tips or advice. :)

• March 8, 2018 11:57 AM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

I will probably take a drive over. (from pasco county) This sunday is supposed to be 80 but PM thunderstorms. So probably a waste of time that day.. Temps dip into the mid 60's for a few days. then Thursday till Sunday looks to be the best weather wise. And nice weather means babes in full hotness dress. Which is what i will be going for. :) 

I'm limited mobility wise so I will be bringing my Caravan. Would love to maybe find a place to park with a 110 outlet to recharge gear with and get some internet access via cell phone turned router. Do you know of anyplace like a camp site that doesn't want $100 a night? And maybe a shower and shitter would be nice too. 

Otherwise it's long day trips for me too. 

• March 8, 2018 12:12 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

Hey Massdad. I drive a Dodge Caravan too, mini van version. All the campgrounds and hotels are charging the max right now, since it's not only bike week but spring break too. There are several campgrounds within 15 miles or so of Daytona. Right now you can get a camping spot right inside the Daytona Speedway since they are having bike races.

But you can also check out these:

http://officialbikeweek.com/event-detail/Cacklebery-Campground-Bike-Week-2018/

http://officialbikeweek.com/event-detail/Downtown-Campground-for-Bike-Week/

Good luck. Yeah tomorrow will be a bit cold so no bikini babes out. Kerry was going to wear tiny denim shorts and a sexy halter top. But guess now she'll be in a coat! Might go back one day next week. 

• March 8, 2018 1:10 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

Mine is the Grand Caravan so it's a snap to convert from stow and go to 7 passenger. What I do is toss a spare full sized mattress in the back and roll. Sleeps a few people comfortably. I put in an inquiry to Cacklebery and awaiting a call back for availability on the fly. Since I don't know which days I'll go I don't want to book it. Someone is supposed to call me back with a realistic expect ability on price with juice and  if anything will be avail without a reservation. We'll see.. 

If not I'll probably have to recharge where ever I find an outlet and drive to the nearest 24 hour walmart to crash.. LOL.. Won't be the first time.

• March 8, 2018 2:03 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

If you have to there are several small day parks by the beach. You can use the bathrooms there and if you don't mind cold water use the outside showers they have to rinse swimmers off wearing swim shorts. You can find free wifi all over the place. If your brave I have walked into hotels before like I'm a guest and used their pools and locker rooms. :D

• March 8, 2018 4:05 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

The debauchery is half the fun. :) 

• March 9, 2018 4:35 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        51 0

Untitled title

Sounds like a lot of fun really... 

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
      Richard Buss | ICQ: 680123 | Skype: rochardbuss

• March 10, 2018 1:25 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

So me and Kerry went to bike week yesterday. It was a bit cold but okay. Saw some neat bikes and got some leads on wholesale biker jewelry. Had lunch at a beach side place, then went walking along main street where everything is. Saw a wet T shirt contest. Some guy offered to pay Kerry 500 bucks to do it, she declined. Even went to boot hill saloon, a popular biker bar.

Never understood the appeal of bars. I can't hear anything in them and don't drink. So I end up sitting there staring at a wall. Watching paint dry sounds more fun. But Kerry enjoyed her drinks. :) Anyways pics below, enjoy.

• March 10, 2018 1:27 PM PST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

Whoops, here's more,,,,

• March 12, 2018 4:25 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

Hey massdad, are you going to be there this Friday? Kerry and I are going back Friday. We will hit the beach, then later that evening check out Full Moon saloon on Main street. They have "best buns" contest all day there. Kerry may enter one if she's had enough drinks. She would win too! 

• March 13, 2018 10:22 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        51 0

Untitled title

Isn't there a lot of hot babes there? 

• March 13, 2018 3:02 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

rochard said:

Isn't there a lot of hot babes there? 

Oh yes, a lot of them. On Main street they have dozens of those little outside bars that sit up high. Girls in very sexy outfits man them. They wear booty shorts or tiny mini skirts with thongs. Plus very revealing tops. Lots of the biker babes that visit wear tiny shorts, leather skirts, halter tops and shirts that show just about everything.

There is always some that wear crazy outfits too. One guy had a hot babe wearing a dog collar on a leash and she was wearing a white tiny bikini. Some girls wear leather corsets and stuff too. Plus the timing is still part of spring break. So you see the hot collage girls in their thongs on the beach. But only if it's warm out. Last Friday it was cold so they were covered up. But this Friday should be in the high 70's. :) 

• March 13, 2018 3:09 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

SunFunBill said:

Hey massdad, are you going to be there this Friday? Kerry and I are going back Friday. We will hit the beach, then later that evening check out Full Moon saloon on Main street. They have "best buns" contest all day there. Kerry may enter one if she's had enough drinks. She would win too! 

I'm thinking that would be a day to go.

• March 13, 2018 9:01 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

I ordered a new HP file server to replace my old one which is just a POST beeping nightmare lately. Originally was supposed to be delivered on the 20th this month. Got a notice yesterday that it was shipped and tracking says it should be here on the 16th. aka Friday. The fuckers.. lol.. Anyway. I'm gonna try and get someone to camp my stoop and get it in when it arrives. I'm not going to ruin my weekend waiting for FedEx. 

I'm gonna hit your private messages here with my cell number. Return the same and I'm sure we can hook up for some Full Moon shenanigans. :) 

• March 13, 2018 9:06 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

for some reason it won't let me message you.. Jay what's up with that?

• March 14, 2018 2:16 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

massdad said:

Yeah I just tried to message you and no go. Maybe we have to be friends? I sent ya a friend request. Sure it would be cool to meet up on Main Street later in the day. We will hit the beach early afternoon, then check out the stuff on Main Street early evening or so. Maybe once you accept my friend request you can send me a message. 

• March 14, 2018 5:45 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        35 0

Untitled title

SunFunBill said:

tomorrow will be a bit cold so no bikini babes out.

Yesterday here in New York we had our 3rd Nor'Easter in the past two weeks, they've all been a real slog, the weather hasn't eclipsed the 40 d-gree mark. The most recent one having occurred after the daylight savings shift. meant that my morning barrel down 8th Avenue was even darker than normal, thus creating a very less than sullen and potentially depressing commute, though for me it's commonplace as I embrace it as the paramount slog that it is.

The silver lining occurred when I came to find out that this lovely young lady who is on top of this wide ass was in town to sit on tricks faces for a nominal fee.  Of course as desirous as my interests may be, I can ill afford such fleeting fancies.

As most first timers to the Big City do, this traveling wilbury took a picture of her first New York slice to share with the world, as I am thinking "damn baby, what a lame slice, they ripped you off in Times Square and I could've taken you to the best pizzeria in town, AND given up my local charms to your favor as well".

So I'll venture a guess all this pales in comparison to Spring Break, Biker Week, and Nanette Fabray on the Beach with Frankie Avalon in 1963.  But there are more glowing realities I must embrace, like how is it my boy MassDad is sleeping on an air mattress in a camp site in S. Florida.  I mean, I picked him up one time in 1974 when he was hitch hiking on the Mass Turnpike, but damn, also come to find out Bill makes more money in aff marketing than do I.

How long have I been asleep?

The Artist Formally Known As Housekeeper
      Trans-Glam Productions
      photography - design - video production
      Follow me on Twitter - FaceBook

Hawkhost features quality hosting for adult website
      Quality Hosting With Affordable Plans

• March 14, 2018 8:22 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

LOL.. After the commercial building burned down in the front where the apartments where they tore the place down, I packed all my shit in storage and came south for the winter. Warm temperatures are much kinder to my nerve damaged feet. When spring came I only went back to check in with my son and grab a load of shit to bring back for the summer. Then winter came again and I figured what the hell might as well skip another snow season. The rich mother fuckers who own this large 55+ community gave me a 34 foot mobile home just to keep me here paying lot rental fees. I guess they like me or something. LOL..  So my total nut here is about $600 a month for site rent, electricity, cable TV and internet. Kinda hard to go back to snow and $1,000+ apartment rents. 

These fuckers have to learn how to make Pizza and Calzones. They screwing it all up. 

• March 14, 2018 8:27 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

SunFunBill said:
      massdad said:

Yeah I just tried to message you and no go. Maybe we have to be friends? I sent ya a friend request. Sure it would be cool to meet up on Main Street later in the day. We will hit the beach early afternoon, then check out the stuff on Main Street early evening or so. Maybe once you accept my friend request you can send me a message. 

accepted and still won't let me send.

• March 15, 2018 6:26 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

massdad said:
      SunFunBill said:
      massdad said:

I think I was able to send you a message just now. Check and see. I hope it warms up a lot more tomorrow.

• March 15, 2018 11:01 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

SunFunBill said:
      massdad said:
      SunFunBill said:
      massdad said:

I think I was able to send you a message just now. Check and see. I hope it warms up a lot more tomorrow.

got it and message returned. Supposed to be cold tonight and then warm up tomorrow and on into Saturday & Sunday. I'm going to head out Friday sometime. Plan to stay the weekend. Do a lot of shooting. Should be fun.

• March 15, 2018 11:28 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

Yup I got it thanks. Yeah I hope it warms up a lot tomorrow. Weekend will be warmer but we can only go Friday. I'll text ya later toward evening. You can text me anytime. If by chance I don't see you have fun!

• March 15, 2018 2:22 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        51 0

Untitled title

highprice said:
      SunFunBill said:

tomorrow will be a bit cold so no bikini babes out.

Yesterday here in New York we had our 3rd Nor'Easter in the past two weeks, they've all been a real slog, the weather hasn't eclipsed the 40 d-gree mark. The most recent one having occurred after the daylight savings shift. meant that my morning barrel down 8th Avenue was even darker than normal, thus creating a very less than sullen and potentially depressing commute, though for me it's commonplace as I embrace it as the paramount slog that it is.

The silver lining occurred when I came to find out that this lovely young lady who is on top of this wide ass was in town to sit on tricks faces for a nominal fee.  Of course as desirous as my interests may be, I can ill afford such fleeting fancies.

As most first timers to the Big City do, this traveling wilbury took a picture of her first New York slice to share with the world, as I am thinking "damn baby, what a lame slice, they ripped you off in Times Square and I could've taken you to the best pizzeria in town, AND given up my local charms to your favor as well".

So I'll venture a guess all this pales in comparison to Spring Break, Biker Week, and Nanette Fabray on the Beach with Frankie Avalon in 1963.  But there are more glowing realities I must embrace, like how is it my boy MassDad is sleeping on an air mattress in a camp site in S. Florida.  I mean, I picked him up one time in 1974 when he was hitch hiking on the Mass Turnpike, but damn, also come to find out Bill makes more money in aff marketing than do I.

How long have I been asleep?

The pizza was just for me wasn't it?

• March 17, 2018 9:22 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        5 0

Untitled title

Hey MassDad, sorry I did not contact you the other day. We were very busy doing lots of stuff. Went all the way up A1A to Flagler beach. Kerry was going to do the best buns contest. She got picked, changed into a tight top and booty shorts they gave her. But at the last minute when she saw the crowd she freaked out and could not go onstage. 

Anyways we had fun. Saw a motorcycle show, below are some of the custom bikes, amazing.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel